Sunday, June 11, 2006

Good Bye MMU

wow, it has been 4 months since I last blogged. u might be wondering what happened to me. well the 4 months was a challenge and many this happened. is time for me to say goodbye and thank you to all my friends in MMU.

first of all to my housemate in A3-11-11, Kah Mun, Kheng Jin, Meng Kwee, Ronan, Sim, Yang Zong, Sher Lin, Lee Hoon n Sureen . U all were great friends to me even though some of u I ran into argument with. sorry. u all are always there n ready for supper...hahaha... thanks. u all have impacted my life one way or the other.

My beloved Eklesia CG, I would like to say thanks to all of u: Aaron Tan, Andrea Chong, Daniel Khoo, Daniel Lee, Gary Lim, Heidi Tan, Jason Chui, Joelyn, Justin Fong, Kheat, Kimberly, Peak Yin, Poh Yi, Pui Yi, Sam Ng, Sarah and Siva. I hope u all have grown better in terms of spiritually and closer to God. For me u all are a blessing from God. For those who will be staying back in MMU, i pray that you will continue to grow strong and firm in the Lord. Sorry i didn't build up closer relationship with most of u. if anytime u all looking for help, u can turn to me, i will be there. See u all around.

I would like to say thanks for my other groups of friends: Leng Ching, Ivy, Corine, Aun Pein, Shin Yee, Beatrice, Jo Wern, Jia Wern, Jetson, Audrey Tong, Jyh- Shyn, Dainel Wong, Chee Kah, Yew Wing, Jin Boon, Chee Kit, Chin Hau, Jackson, Mei Yuen erm.. there r many names but sorry if I miss u out. u all have been there for me, helped me, being a great friend, correct me when I’m wrong, sharing DVDs and CDs, being a supper/dinner buddy and lifted my spirit up. Thanks a lot.

Now MMU has sort of pass coz I have training left to do. So there is the unknown future lies a head of me and a new environment. Hope can meet with u all again one day n just talk n laugh.

1 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

johnny,
thanx for being a part of our lives too. do keep in touch n take care!!!
god blezz!

gary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home